Friday, July 16, 2004

Entrepreneur's day

went to school at 3pm on wednesday afternoon, arrived home before 11pm at night -> preparing for E Day! godbro chia chien cut his finger when he was helping me and had to go to the hospital to get a jab for 'tetanus'!went to school at 6.40am yesterday and arrived home around 3pm...set up a game stall -> basketball... earned not much... even received fake coupons! participated in Kuiz Kimia Kebangsaan Malaysia (K3M) - 'sneaked out' from my stall at 10am and went back before 11.30am... the quiz wasn't easy!had prepared a timetable and informed my committee members but at the end, i'd to seek help from non-committee members... only those fourth-formers and a few seniors came to help... the rest were tooo busy at other stalls...i was left alone to tidy my stall at the end of the day... less than two came to help... again, i'd to seek help from others... my whole body has been aching and i have bruises!today, there's no absentee in my class! wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment