Monday, January 17, 2005

New Bloggers

found out that yeen/'>http://yeenshuang.blogspot.com">Yeen Shuang and shing/'>http://shingcheng.blogdrive.com">Shing Cheng has become bloggers too.. kampate!!have been working for 2 weeks.. tired of acting fierce in front of my students (primary 3-5).. couldn't blame them, it's my duty to teach them what... moreover, they wouldn't be sent to tuition classes if they're obedient kids who would automatically do their homework.. well, that's life of being a tutor..there's this primary 3 boy who's strong (actually a fatty) but wouldn't carry his school bag on his own, just because he has a maid! some kids today are really fortunate, but i don't envy them 'cause i can do these simple things on my own.. well, i consider them as handicaps (no offence).i'm teaching 2 P4 boys and 2 P5 boys in the afternoon, 5 boys and a girl of P3 at night. that means, i've only one female student! and she's the naughtiest student out of the 10 students of mine! well, i think the reason for this could be that she's studying in a formerly all-boys school- cheng siu...we had a meeting last saturday after work.. our boss who's the marketing manager of a supermarket in my town told us lots of his stories which bored us to death! my stomach was grumbling but i had to keep nodding my head and pay attention to his granpa's stories... he told us to be serious and dedicated at work although this job's a temporary one to us; all of us are either waiting for the release of SPM or STPM results. he even asked us to write a report everyday!visitted my secondary school last week.. met some teachers.. my biology teacher, cik faridah told me pharmacy's a very boring course and recommended genetic engineering.. well, as far as i know, genetic engineers have to handle corpse or rather body samples and extract DNAs from them or involve in agricultural sectors, which is more boring to me. she told me that one of her friends who is an ecologist, works as a consultant and earns a lot. but according to my dad, it's very stressful working in a coorporate. my aim is to get a job with light workload and not high-demanding. i want to have plenty of time to take care of my family, especially my children. i want to coach them in their studies on my own and not sending them to tuition centres like the one i'm working now.. sounds like i'm an old lady huh? lol.. well, that's me *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment