Thursday, June 16, 2005

Got UPU's offer! But???

i didn't apply for any engineering course but i got the offer to do DIPLOMA TEKNOLOGI KEJURUTERAAN AWAM in KUKTEM, Gambang, Kuantan, Pahang! i'm now studying in Kolej Matrikulasi Pahang in Gambang too! KUKTEM's just a few kilometres away from KMPh!!! My first 5 choices are all of the BPG-Bahagian Pendidikan Guru's courses.(Chemistry, Maths, Physics, Biology, TESL). I went for the PPC-Program Pelajar Cemerlang's interview (oversea scholarship). Heard that if i failed to get the scholarship to study oversea, i'll get the offer to do my education course locally.. but how come i got this offer to study in KUKTEM though i didn't apply for it? i did tick in the box stating 'setuju menerima kursus yang lain'. but it's very weird. with 9A1s and 1A2 (moral), GCE-O A1, i can't even get the course i want? at least TESL! the interviewer did ask me whether i want to put TESL as my 2nd choice if i don't get Chemistry and i said yes! some said that those who got matrikulasi won't get upu but since i'm in the 2nd intake, my name's not deleted in the upu list. anyone please help?

3 comments:

  1. Feel very sorry for you; hope something turns up good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks:) erm... may i know who you are?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i aiso in the same shoes as you,i went to two interviews for tesl in Mara and Bpg,and i got neither of them,feeling suckz and rubbish but then i tried again for uitm tesl,who knows if i might get it this time.i really2 put high hope even i'm still not sure bout my interview this 16 oct and muet on 17 oct.this relly make me feel totally nutz as my english is not as good as you,i believe you can see that.wish me my best of luck for this coming interview and the same goes to you too

    ReplyDelete