Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Results!

wow... i got GPA 4.0 for my 1st semester! unbelievable! my college-KMPh is top in the ranking among all MOE matriculation colleges, we've 300+ students who got GPA 4.0, and we've only 27 students kicked out from the program (those who got GPA <1.55)...
my results:
Biology A
Chemistry A
Mathematics A
English LC (lulus dengan cemerlang / passed with distinction)
Co-curricular Activities L
Informatics Science L
*for CCA & IS, everyone got 'L', except for those who've represented the college in sports and games, they got 'LC', i think so :)
spent last weekend with family in Kuantan; they came to visit me...
now deciding what course to choose 'cause matriculation student have to submit the appication to public universities (1st phase) before 12th of January, 2006.
still deciding... ...
any suggestions, please email / msg / sms me :) TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment