Monday, June 19, 2006

Going to UM

got my 1st choice, University of Malaya - Dentistry.
kinda said 'cause my close friends in KMPh who applied Dentistry didn't get their 1st choice... they're also offered Dentistry but in USM (Kelantan campus)and UKM... my mum told me that the alphabetical orders of our names were taken into consideration as our applications were sorted out by computer.. since my initial is 'E', and my friends who applied dentistry have their initial as 'S', 'T', etc., we got into different universities... another friend got food tech... anyway, congrats to those who got into U!

went out with Yong May on Saturday and bought a pair of shoes... it's the 1st time i bought something on my own! wow.. joined other girl friends at Real Joy and watched England Vs Trinidad&Tobago (replay) together...
:) most girls watch football matches only during World Cup and our purpose is to see good-looking football players on the field! haha... our knowledge on football is only the tip of an iceberg but we enjoy the matches as much as the guys do :P
England players didn't perform well in the last 2 matches although they won.. hope to see improvements in the coming matches... and hope to see them in the finals :) David Beckham's still my favourite football player

my auntie and her family from S'pore visited us yesterday... we had lunch at a restaurant to celebrate Father's Day... after lunch, we went to K-Box in Summit Parade and had a karaoke session... it was quite fun except that we'd to pay for more than RM20 for an hour, which was very expensive... they went home in the evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment