Saturday, July 01, 2006

End of Hols

22nd of Apr - 1st of July, 2006 = my holidays...
now, my days of relaxing at home, watching TV, surfing the net, reading, etc. have come to an end... it's time to study now!!! i'll be leaving home early in the morning tomorrow... it's hard to believe that i'm now a dental undergraduate in UM... how time flies! how i wish that i'm still a young girl, with no worries, no responsibilities...but just an innocent girl :'( the time has come for me to further my studies, to gain knowledge, and to get my degree in dentistry... hope that my uni life's exciting, informative,...wonderful!
orientation week: 2nd of July - 8th of July
well, i don't think i'll have the time to go online during orientation week 'cause it's packed with activities from 7am to 11pm everyday... will update my blog as soon as poosible... till then...

Watch out! England's going to beat Portugal tonight! go, England. Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment