Friday, September 08, 2006

New Lappy!


dad bought me a laptop

Acer Aspire 5550 series...

on my request lah, for sure :P

okla, i'll treat it as my reward for getting the Anugerah Kecemerlangan Pelajar Matrikulasi 2006 (Outstanding Matriculation Student Award 2006)

my family will be coming to KL on next Friday to bring me to Putrajaya for the rehearsal on Friday night. the ceremony's on Saturday morning. this award is given to matriculation students from all matriculation colleges in Malaysia, who've excelled in their studies... my KMPh lecturers told me that the lecturers're the ones who nominated a few students, and the final decision of selection of students was done by the main panel of judges in Putrajaya... wow... what an honour! i didn't expect to get this award at all as i wasn't the students' representative in college... and i learnt that only 2 Chinese students from KMPh received the award last year... they're my friends, Jade and Mok, both UM medical students staying in 6th. for this year, there're more from KMPh... so to all my KMPh friends (session 2005/06) who've received the notification letter, please inform me via e-mail, sms, IM, or friendster so that we can meet up in Putrajaya :) see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment