Thursday, May 10, 2007

Part-time Job, anyone?

i'm very bored at home... does anyone know any place who offers part-time job? hmm... i think it's kinda hard for me to get a job as i won't be around in Batu Pahat during school holidays. i'll be going to Lang Tengah Island near Redang Island in Terengganu, with my family. After that, we'll be heading to Kedah to visit my maternal grandmother and some relatives there. it's impossible for me to work part-time and take a 2-week leave! :)
i'm very glad to have passed my first-year BDS professional exam... i'm going to be a senior soon! yeah~ it's been less than a year since i started my BDS programme at UM!
went yum cha with my secondary schoolmates yesterday... we spent the whole afternoon chatting... one of my friends is selling RHB bank credit cards while waiting to enter uni in July, and earning quite a lot! many of my friends who are STPM leavers are working now till July... i wish all of them good luck in securing a place in public uni!
there's no wireless connection these few days at home, so i've been using dial-up connection. it's a bit slow but much more stable than wireless connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment