Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Am i less fortunate?

seeing friends from my once medieval and now devoloping hometown succeed in life, get to study abroad, travel around the world, i sometimes ask why luck and fortune have not knock on my door? why i can't be like them? why my life is less interesting, well, at least to me?

for some stupid reasons, i got an A2 for Moral Studies in SPM, there goes my straight A1 and my scholarship to study abroad...

i wanted to become a scientific researcher... luckily my parents persuaded me to study dentistry, so that i could secure a better promised future, this is the one of the only few things i'm proud of myself now.

however, my dream to study abroad since young has not been achieved yet. MU is a good university, but the culture and lifestyle are so different compared to those overseas ones. I'm so glad that my sis has the chance to live my dream for me =)

Now i wish that i can ace in my studies and get a scholarship to do my postgraduate studies overseas. Sigh, however, circumstances might delay or prevent me from achieving this as there are other important things in life that i've to consider. Life is easier being a man.

So, it's either i do my post-grads overseas or earn as much money as i can to travel around the world, which is my other dream.

Men is never contented. We are greedy. But greed pushes us further, in a decent way, i hope.
I've been learning to appreciate things i've. I've a good family. I've close friends who cares for me. I've aquaintances to hang around with.
At least i'm fortunate enough to live in this country, where education is available to almost everyone.
At least i'm fortunate enough to have food for every meal.
At least i've a shelter.
I'm actually very fortunate, i've to learn to appreciate & cherish what i have.

It's been a long time since i last posted a long blog entry. I hope i can do this more often. I miss the good old days when i'd the mood to write good articles. This is life =)

No comments:

Post a Comment