Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Do i look thinner?

"Eunice, you look thinner!"
Lecturers & friends have been telling me this recently when they see me for the 1st time after the long holidays. Do i?
My weight has been always 43.5kg for few years already. The "fattest" time in my entire life was in year 2006 when i was in matriculation college. My weight shot up to 47kg and i had to buy new pants & skirts >.<
Gone were the days when i was a little bit more chubby & nicer looking. I'm now bony & skeleton-like.
I'm sorry to those friends who always complain of gaining weight easily, but i really have to say that it's never good to be skinny & hard to gain weight.
It's very difficult for me to buy clothes especially shirts as only size XS & S will fit nicely on me without making me look like i'm "swimming" in them/ like a cockroach (that's what my mum used to call people wearing oversized clothes like the long shell of cockroaches :P).
Concerned friends will keep asking me to eat more to put on more weight. Haha i eat a lot! But the nutrients just couldn't be absorbed adequately into my blood =(
Tried western & Chinese antiparasitic medications but they weren't effective on me.
Anyone with effective methods?

2 comments: