Monday, August 23, 2010

I like doing things i like *^.^*

I believe everyone needs to have at least something he/she likes to do to keep himself/herself sane, just like what i do everyday :)
I love talking to people i admire (my idols :P); a smile from them is enough to make me grin whole day long ;)
I love attending lectures, tutorials and clinical sessions of the subject(s) i like. I know it's not advisable to "discriminate" other subjects for i'm still an undergraduate waiting to be inspired, but i just can't help it to at least regard few, if not many subjects as my favourite ones. Well, I'm very much a "love it or hate it" person; i either like you a lot or hate you :P Hmm... i better learn to have some "grey zones" in my heart...
I feel enthusiastic in doing things i like ;)
I've to learn to do it the same way for things i hate but needed to be accomplished no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment