Monday, June 14, 2004

Back to School!

yeah! i'm back to school! if i'd known teachers wouldn't be teaching today, i wouldn't have brought so many books to school... we were busy receiving exam papers today... my results are okay since i didn't had enough time doing my revisions as i was involved with lots of activities in school... hmm... gotta cut down some of them before they affect my studies... erm, by the way, i've stopped attending tuition classes for physics since february... i was too busy with the march-pass (ehem, my team won the first prize! i was the one carrying the mascot.)i'm still feeling bad...i'm so sorry to hear that my godbro's phone line's dead... he'll be back in malaysia in a week's time...i've been learning HTML codes and the uses of them recently... you can notice the changes in this blog... anyone who is skillful in using HTML codes please lend me a hand by teaching me how to move the table of my links to the right side of my entries... thanks a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment