Sunday, June 20, 2004

Happy Father's Day

gave dad a big present this morning... today's the 2nd day of my Ms... my tummy really hurt this morning... i felt giddy (nearly fainted in the toilet) and my hands and legs were very cold... i was too weak to brush my teeth... later, my hands and legs went numb and my hands started to cramp... i kept groaning and the whole family was very worried... dad sent me to a nearby clinic... sis was massaging my hands and trying to spread out my fingers... mum stayed at home to cook... i was in my pyjamas! hope no one recognised me... the other patients in the clinic was looking at me 'cause i was groaning in pain and i couldn't spread out my fingers... a little girl pointed at me and kept asking her mum, "mummy, mummy, what's wrong with that big sis over there?" i was later lying on a bed in the storeroom... the doctor (a chinese man) gave me an injection to reduce my pain... after that, i laid there for nearly an hour with dad and sis sitting beside me, not knowing what to do... later, the doctor scanned my tummy but couldn't see anything 'cause my bladder wasn't full (those studying medicine should know the reason for this)... he asked me some questions before writing me a prescription... *phew, everything was fine after that...this is the 2nd time i'm suffering from such a great pain... mum was away in pulau langkawi on a school trip when i'd it 2 years ago... dad was panicked and covered me with a blanket 'cause i was feeling very cold... i felt better after taking a nap... it wasn't that serious as the 2nd time which i'd the cramps, etc..thanks a lot, dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment