Friday, August 13, 2004

Dreams

i dream every night... i think that's why i feel very tired although i sleep earlier than my friends...hmm... however, some say that those who dream have deep sleep and it's good...well, maybe my sleeps weren't of good quality... or i was too tensed...*sigh i hate the hormonal changes in my body... it makes me feel easily agitated and i hate pimples popping out on my face... and my scalp got so oily that i've dandruffs... i've been using anti-dandruff shampoo but it seemed uneffective...nowadays, i enjoy downloading songs using kazaa... is it wrong to do so? i don't wish to buy pirated cds and i don't have enough money to buy the original ones... and i can only listen to the radio... hell, how long must i wait to get to listen to my favourite songs? however, since i don't have an mp3 player, i can only listen to these downloaded songs when i'm using the computer...

No comments:

Post a Comment