Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Holidays!!!

just came back from Kuala Lumpur on sunday night... went on saturday morning and slept over in my uncle's apartment... went shopping at IKEA and Times Square... i bought a dress, a top, a pair of boots, etc.. well, it's malaysia mega sale guys! i seldom buy things 'cause i spend most my time at home; doing my homework, revising, reading, watching tv, surfing the net, etc.. we ate japanese ramen (a kind of noodles) at Times and my parents found it too expensive (well, i won't state the price here). it was my second time eating ramen as i'd it the first time two months ago with my friends at Sunway Piramid; we were on a school trip then. i loved the displays on furniture and the interior designs in Ikea.. but it'd be quite costly to decorate one's house as the displayed ones. visited Apple at Ikano and saw Apple's Mini iPod... it's cool... (i really envy you, zhi xin...)we planned to come home on monday but i'd not finished my add maths homework... i'd to attend an extra class today in school... well, it's fun 'cause i really missed my friends...attended the installation nite of Leo Club of my school, high school BP and chinese highs. i was one of the outgoing directors. time management was very bad as they spent 2 hours giving out the prizes and souvenirs... there were the usual performances like singing and dancing. i loved the cha-cha dance by a pair of 4-6 years old dancers... they're like professionals! besides, there was also a sketch- "princess paiseh" -a modified version of 'snow white'. everyone was lol as all the performers were boys, including the princess and the stepmother, and the only girl acted as the prince. i missed the fashion show as i'd gone home earlier...not in good mood today... my words for myself, "nobody will cherish you if even you yourself give up on you" <- bad english... somebody please help!如果连你自己都放弃了自己, 就没人珍惜你了

No comments:

Post a Comment