Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Gala Nite

The English Gala Nite is on this Friday, 30 Sept 2005! i'm going to be one of the fairies again! My class won the third place in the preliminary round of Reader's Theatre competition! unfortunately, only the top 2s are going to the finals, which will be held on Gala Nite...

i'm now in the computer lab... today's the last lesson of Informatics Science... so i think i won't be able to have any free time to surf the net and update my blog till after my exams, which is going to be after 29th of Oct... i'll be going home by bus on 30th of Oct and be back here on 6th of Nov... the 2nd semester's going to start on 7th of Nov!!!

my parents are coming only next Saturday, 8th of Oct... dad's going to receive his Anugerah Guru Cemerlang for excellent perfomance in his work this coming Saturday, 1st of Oct. Congrats! hmm... i won't be able to celebrate his birthday with him (2nd of Oct)... Happy Birthday in advanced, dad!

got my MUET exam slip... my speaking test's on 17th of Oct, at 7.30am! i hope i won't be too drowsy to speak...

well, till then... wish me luck for my exams :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great site and i would highly recommend zovirax pharmacy online . You can get more information on zovirax pharmacy online at zovirax pharmacy online

    ReplyDelete