Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Results...

Have been very busy since college reopened...
My Mid-term Test results:
Biology A
Chemistry A
Maths B+
English LC (lulus dengan cemerlang or the highest band, for that matter)
=GPA 3.80
many failed in maths... i'm very contented to get B+ :)

was involved in the launching event of English Month (September), acted as a sad fairy :)
my class's going to participate in the Readers' Theatre competition... so, anyone with knowledge on that please give me some info :)

we've a Gala Nite when we've to dress up ourselves in costumes, the theme is "Fantasy"... some of my friends suggested that i should be Chun Li in Street Fighter! haha... however, it's a character in a computer game...

final exam's coming soon-next month!!!

1 comment:

  1. Blog is informative . Dont't stop. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell everything, like bird lover gift on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

    ReplyDelete