Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Back home for Hari Raya holidays

i came home last Friday, bringing back lots of notes and a few books to read... why? to prepare for the upcoming exams!
caught cold in the bus, it was raining throughout the journey and very cold in the bus... i put on my sweater but still, it's not warm enough... i've been having blocked nose and coughing since the day i came back... it's better now :)
as what i've expected, i didn't really study much at home... due to the flu and cough, plus the television :P, i've more than enough excuses to leave my notes on my desk, barely touched... i've only finished reading 3 chapters of my Biochemistry :'( planned to study Physiology too, but my whole family will be leaving for A'Famosa in Malacca on Friday morning... *sigh
with these conditions (flu and cough), i don't think i'll be fit enough to join the rest of my family in the water park... mum won't allow me to go either... i think i can only join them to the cowboy town at night, unless my condition got better...
university reopens next week... one more week of classes, plus a week of study week, i'll be sitting for my very first exam since i entered university... wonder how i would perform... hope not to fail myself and all my love ones... wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. hey eunice right? after reading ur blog i feel that i have a few ques to ask u on dentistry. do u mind adding me on msn at winnietly301@hotmail.com ? sorry but i failed to leave a msg on ur taggie. do contact me soon alright? =)hope i'll get to know u better. take care!

    ReplyDelete