Monday, November 20, 2006

Exams are over!

it's a wonderful trip to A'Famosa in Malacca.... rejuvenated ourselves after a year's hard work...
study week and exam week weren't pleasant as i was cramming as much things as i could into my head throughout that week. Truthful enough, i wasn't in my full gear for Biochemistry & Oral Biology exams... hope that i can pass all 4 core subjects & 2 university compulsory subjects :)
broke down a few times during study week... thanks to my family members and all my friends who'd stood by me and gave me moral support :) and a special thanks to my sweetie who've been very supportive all this while...
"sweetie, thanks for encouraging me, teaching me to think positively and holding me up whenever i fall... it's been hard for you to hide your stress during your study week as to cheer me up and not to upset me further... i apologise for not being observant enough during these past 2 weeks :) if it hadn't been you standing by my side when i was down, i wouldn't have had that much courage to face every obstacles... thanks a lot, sweetie :)"
my results will be out during the very first week when the second semester starts... I'll be very busy in January as I've 3 projects going on in that particular month... luckily, they all end before my birthday :)
lost 2kg of weight... can fit into my mini-skirts again :)
dad & mum went for holidays in Korea. sis & i'll go to granny's houz in a short while... i've to complete my Oral Biology research report and read up some stuffs during this 3-week holidays till 10th of December...

1 comment: