Saturday, December 02, 2006

Being mischievous

sis recommended an online unlimited free SMS service to me recently.. wow.. it's so cool as i can send free-of-charge messages, as many as i wish! however, this service is only for outgoing messages, but who cares? :P
it's such a blessing that i brought my lappy back home as i can 'hijack' on my neighbour's wireless connection :P hmm.. i'm not sure it's from which neighbour tho.. however, the connection is quite unstable and the signal can be very weak sometimes... and this neighbour of mine seems to call it a day very early, hence there's no late night for me :) well, i can always use the dial-up connection at home but i'm too lazy to move my locked-up lappy from my study room and the phone must not be engaged for too long as people might want to call in or my family might want to use it.. hmm.. i don't want the phone bill to be a good reason for my parents to nag on me either :) despite knowing that 'hijacking' on other people's wireless connection is unlawful, who can resist the temptation from using a FOC service? oh, a typical Chinese, i am :P
just now in the afternoon, i started to bombard my sweetie with lots of SMSes, knowing that he'd been asleep for more than 2 hours :P 'being mischievous' is always on my to-do list... despite knowing the fact that waking someone up is a big no-no at his house, i still wanted to play with the fire as i was sooo bored doing my Oral Biology project (yeah~ i'm still doing it:-/)... so i started to send him lots of SMSes via the free SMS service, non-stop! did you just call me a naughthy girl? yes, i am :P
this continued for hours... until he finally woke up and send me a message, warning me not to disturb his sleep again in future... or else, well, i'm sure to get it from him :P oh no! he's really angry with me this time :P luckily i wasn't by his side at that time... phew~ escaped from death :P
alright, sweetie... i promise not to wake you up from your sleep anymore... i'll be a good girl, ok? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment