Monday, December 04, 2006

Hols ending soon :'(

going back to UM on this Friday morning by bus... still cracking my head in doing my Oral Biology project.. and oh no! i nearly forgot that i've to search information for my Biochemistry PBL(Problem-based Learning) project! and i've promised myself to read a chapter on Physiology before going back to uni... oh gosh!
the wireless connection at home is really unstable... what to do? i'm only 'hijacking' on other people's line hey! well, i can't complain much about things that are free-of-charge.. can't take everything for granted... so if you so happened to be chatting to me using MSN Messenger (well, i'm using Windows Live Messenger and it's cool!), and i suddenly appeared offline before bidding goodbye, you'd know that my connection was terminated again.. oh, not again?!
now, let me tell you something... it's not always good to have internet connection at anytime, at least for me... as i'll get so addicted to surf the net.. that's why i've spent so many days on doing my OB project report :P and i'll chat to friends who're online at that particular time when i'm online... and updating my blog... kinda time-wasting huh? but this is the only time that i'm really free to check on my friends' updates... and blogging is my preferred way of letting my friends know about the my latest news... too bad that only a few read my blog frequently... or did i not update it that frequent? :P
i love kimchi! since my parents brought back a big bag of kimchi (which costs around RM50) from Korea, i've been eating it with almost whatever dishes i feel is 'too blend' :P (nope, my mum's cooking is great!) just to tickle my tastebuds with the spicy... oh so hot... kimchi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment