Monday, September 03, 2007

At home...

went shopping with mum on National Day, some departmental stores even had up to 70% discount! bought many clothes as many of my formal clothes are too loose; lost some more weight:'(
tasted Thai food at a newly opened restaurant near my house with my family. Quite nice.
Argh... suddenly felt so bored of blogging... actually, the main purpose of me blogging is to let my friends be updated on what and how i'm doing... i think i've mentioned about this in a previous entry... but i'm quite disappointed that only a handful are willing to spend their time reading my blog :( what to do? it's partly my fault too...as i seldom update it due to my packed schedule and laziness to bring my laptop down to the dining hall and study room to get wireless connection.
Heard that there's a proposal on getting full wireless coverage in 6th college. Hope that we'll get to enjoy it as soon as possible :)
diarrhoea... just came out from the loo... 3rd time today... not sure what's wrong...
chatting to seniors and juniors and friends in Windows Live Messenger...
one thing that i'm puzzled about WLM users is, most people tend to set their status as 'away' despite being right in front of the computer! it's so disappointing to see almost all of your online contacts are 'away' :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment