Saturday, September 01, 2007

Hols till 9th of Sept.

Finally, i'm home after 2 months of life at UM :)


July

Busy orientating juniors and orientating myself to the new environment (new hostel room) and new academic year, with more responsibilities and challenges!

My little buddies are Bee Chin and Charlene (has changed course to Law due to some personal reasons).

Went buddy outing with the rest of the buddies in my buddy line to One Utama. Had a sumptious dinner at Bar.B.Q Plaza :)


August

Shifted room twice to give way to renovation work. Now my room floor is tiled and we've a new door :) It looks nicer, cleaner, brighter, and more like a 'room' now! But it'll be perfect if it has wireless connection in the room :) Well, proposals have been made and brought up to the accomodation college administrators, hope it'll be passed as soon as possible.

Coursemates went Taiwan to attend the annual Asia-Pacific Dental Student Association (APDSA) Scientific Reserch Conference (SRC) 2007. Thanks for the souvenirs ya!

By the way, Malaysia wil be hosting APDSA SRC 2009, with UM being the main host. I'm the Local Organising Committee (LOC) External Secretary. Might need to attend a meeting with leaders from other universities in other countries in Thailand next year together with the International President 2009 - Meng Yit (my roommate), Liaison Officer - Jia Min, and LOC President - Chung Nam.
My coursemates & I have to attend APDSA SRC 2008 in Surabaya, Indonesia next year to promote Malaysia.
All these mean i need money, money and lotsa money!!!
Luckily we are partially sponsored, but only 'partially'. Meaning we still have to fork out some money...
Last Saturday, i went Petaling Jaya SS24 to have DimSum breakfast with coursemates.
Last Sunday, i went Eastin Hotel to have Japanese buffet dinner with my uncle and his family.
Last Monday, i went Sunway Yuen Restaurant to have steamboat buffet with all my 2nd year coursemates.
This week, i'm at home to enjoy all my favourite foods!
Wow, hopefully i can successfully gain more weight as i'm really skinny and ugly now :'(
Going back to UM on 8th of September as our dental fac convo is on the 9th. Bought presents and did banner for my graduate buddy :)
Have to prepare for my Pharmacology test on the 11th of Sept, 'though it's only a 20 MCQ test.
Have to finish reading my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! I've only read the first chapter :P Have been too busy lah...

No comments:

Post a Comment