Sunday, June 08, 2008

Back from vacation

just came home yesterday evening.
the first thing i did was exactly the same as what i did last year when i just reached home after traveling from Kedah - check my result slip!
haha this time around, my results are better than what i got last year! Hard work pays it off!

this trip back to Kedah was about eating local delicacies, visiting relatives and family friends, having a 3 days 2 nights trip to Langkawi, and "enjoying" the super hot weather in Northern Malaysia!
The Langkawi trip wasn't interesting, especially not the beaches and sea as we've been to nicer beaches in Tioman, Lang Tengah and Redang Islands. We rented a car to go around the island to visit historical sites such as the Mahsuri Mausoleum, Burnt Rice, etc. The best part of the trip was the cable car ride up a 700m high mountain. The gondolas moved at quite a high speed. The scene on top of the mountain was breathtaking! We saw the whole view of the bay with many yatchs as the International Yatch Society (can't remember the correct name :P ) was located there. I loved the world's longest pedestrian bridge the most! It was hanging around 600m above sea level in the valley! I loved the feeling when clouds were blown onto my face, and with clouds around me, i felt like i was in heaven :P
will upload pictures onto my facebook profile soon :)

learnt to ride a scooter motorbike using my maternal granny's Pasola in Kedah. My dad was my coach ;) Mastered the basic skills within 30 minutes!!! Haha, my cute little sis could also ride a motorbike now!

recently addicted to Kimora Lee Simmons' series Life in the Fab Lane on E! channel. For KLS fans, stay tuned on Astro E! Ch712 for the marathon!

1 comment: