Monday, June 30, 2008

sigh...

due to fuel price hike, the project of demolishing some of the lecture halls of Dental Faculty at University Hospital was delayed. Clinical students will continue attending lectures there, but not at Balai Ungku Aziz as planned.

Advantages
i don't have to rush from BUA to UH after lectures for my clinical sessions, as the walking distance takes 30mins. The walking distance from 6th Residential College to UH is 15mins, sheltered (within the hospital building) & not hilly.

Disadvantages
I purposely bought a scooter & got an L-licence! I know i can leave the motorcycle at home for my dad to ride, as to save fuel by not having to drive a car. But scooter is more expensive than common geared motorcycles a.k.a. kapchai. Had i known earlier that the project has been delayed, we would have bought a kapchai instead! I was to renew my L-licence every 3 months at the post office and that costs RM35 everytime! I was planning to learn riding geared ones before sitting for the exam to get a permanent licence during my next holidays. We had even contacted one of my uncle to send my scooter to my campus next week.
Argh! My dad has spent a few thousands on me during this holiday. Feel so bad >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment