Friday, December 31, 2010

Eventful 2010 :)

A year in which my "myopia" improved, and i learnt to see things & people clearer, in a different perspective ;)
I've learnt to wear an "armour" to protect myself, for this is a dog-eat-dog world.
I've learnt to always fight for what i want, for i've only one life, and i should not let myself down. You never try, you never know ;)
I've learnt to forgo things at times to achieve other things, despite being very reluctant to do so.
I've learnt that life is not a bed of roses (in fact, i don't like flowers :P), and only hard work (plus luck, of course!) brings success!
I've learnt that a plane will not reach its destination if the pilot & co-pilot have different targets.
I've learnt that money is not everything, but without money, one can't do anything.
I've learnt that dreams will always remain as dreams, if one doesn't do something to realise/ materialise it.
I've learnt that i'm a person with strong principles, and sometimes too stubborn, and my OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) is getting worse :P

Goodbye 2010! I've lotsa sweet memories in you :) Been travelling a lot this year :)
Disappointments exist to push the heart stronger, and also be stepping stones for higher achievements.
May all i learnt in 2010 be good lessons, and all my fond memories be kept eternally in my memory to be recollected in decades to come ;)

Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment