Sunday, December 05, 2010

Sis's dolls

I've never liked dolls & stuffed toys before, not even when i was a little girl.
My sister loves them a lot! And she has lotsa them on her bed, whereas my bed has only a pillow, bolster & blanket, that's all.
This morning, we brought all her dolls out for a sunbath. And after that, i brought out a big black "garbage" plastic bag, and told her they are gonna go, as they've been taking so much space on her bed; there's hardly any space for her to stretch her legs. She understood, nodded lightly, and looked at me putting her dolls & stuffed toys one by one into the bag with her cute puppy eyes. She managed to "save" 3 of them to remain as her loyal companions.
Great! No more "flying toys" having a getaway on my bed from her cramped bed in the middle of the night :P

How i wish i could cuddle my cute lil' sis to sleep like i used to do when we were younger. She's no doubt still very cute now, but a lot more cheekier! :D
I LOVE YOU, babe!
Here's wishing you "Happy Birthday" in advanced!
Will miss you hell a lot when you've flown across half the globe... (yeah i know it's in many more month's time, but still...)

No comments:

Post a Comment