Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Holidays till July!!!

yeah~ i've already finished my matricualtion studies! goodbye, KMPh! now enjoying my holidays at home till July!
my 2nd semester exam results will be out on 22 May!
will be going to Genting Highlands and maternal granny's house during school holidays...

SPM Results (New Addition)
how time flies! it's been more than a year since i got my SPM results. well, now there's another one addition to my results-> 9A1s, 1A2 (Moral Education), 1B3 (Chinese Language). some might be quite disappointed with my chinese language result but hey! i hadn't studied that subject after my secondary school studies and i think it's very good and lucky to get a B3, you know! well, it's a 'credit' after all...

PSPM 2
my 2nd semester exams were quite tough..
Maths - both paper 1 and 2 were tough.. there're questions that i couldn't answer.. that's bad!
Biology - only 90% preparation done.don't get the wrong idea! i did revise earlier... and that's why i couldn't remember the factual parts of Biodiversity... i hate that chapter... i don't find it useful... but indeed, it's very informative and we should learn and know how living beings evolved from primitive organisms.. well, i better don't go too detail here, or else those who're not doing life science subjects might not be interested :P
Chemistry - was the easiest subject to me, 'cause i'd the best chemistry lecturer in KMPh, Ms Z (full name not provided here to protect her privacy), as my 2nd Sem chems tutor! we, 4H20 are really grateful to her as being so dedicated! we luv ya!!!
English - the objective questions were easy except for the comprehension passages which were quite confusing... summary and esssay questions were easy too..

Finding Jobs
hmm... thought of finding a part-time job related to IT.. i've always been interested in things related to IT, 'though i might not be really good in certain aspects... however, since i'm going to genting and granny's place in kedah during school holidays on 29May, and only to reach home after a week, i won't be able to work for fully a month. that's why, i think no one will be willing to hire me as i'll have to take leaves... :'(
so, i've to stay at home and watch TV (my favourite hobby!), surf the net, help my mum in doing house chores, learn cooking, go outing with friends, etc. that's what i've to do till July! help! hmm.. i might want to learn something online... a foreign language, maybe:) well, let's see..

My Laziness
have been so lazy lately... i came home on 21 Apr, right after my examination as the college administrators had instructed us to leave the college by 9pm on that very day... it's been more than 2 weeks and i didn't even go online till yesterday! how lazy, huh?

Choosing Courses
went to visit teachers in my former secondary school... some teachers commented that i should take up more challenging courses such as medicine and pharmacy given my ability, and it's such a 'waste' that i chose to do biotech and aimed to be a university lecturer... hmm... this is the problem why nowadays there are more and more people interested in taking madicine and pharmacy.. that's because the older generations have this kind of thinking and perception that the best profession, problaby the most profitable one is a medical officer... now i'd like to advise my friends... choose the course that you're interested in, of course, based on your ability... have a goal in your life! i really pity those people who don't know what they want to be after they've graduated from university... perhaps they aren't competent academically, or perhaps they aren't good leaders, and lack other soft skills... i never deny that i also lack some soft skills but i've always told myself that i've to be confident in myself and always take opportunities to upgrade myself, learn new things, and prove my abilities, given that i've the time and pleasure to do it..

My goal: to complete my 1st degree, preferably in biotech or related disciplines, and continue doing my masters in genetics or related diciplines, before applying to be a university lecturer and do stem cell researches, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment