Wednesday, May 17, 2006

pls help!

hi friends,
i'm an ex-KMPh (kolej matrikulasi pahang) student (2005/2006). my matric results will be out next week. jz wanna noe about the sains hayat course in UM. i put tat as my 1st choice in the 1st phase of IPTA application.heard that u'v 2 study all basic things for all disciplines (biotech, genetics, bioinfo, etc.) during 1st yr, n if u got >3.67, then can u choose courses like genetics, bio tech, etc. is it so?i plan 2 b a university lecturer cum researcher, preferably doing stem cell researches. heard that i'v 2 do biomed instead of biotech.well, i planned 2 do biotech n later on, genetics for my masters. however a bio lecturer in KMPh told me that biomed students have to study as hard as medic students but they end up jobless or work in labs all the time. is tat so?i'm very confused... sorry to trouble u... jz wanna noe more to avoid taking courses that don't suit me:P thanks in advanced

No comments:

Post a Comment