Sunday, June 03, 2007

Results...

Just came back from vacation. Received my 1st-year professional exam result slip from the university. Didn't get distinction for 2 of the course subjects which i attended the viva voce, quite disappointed. 'Cause i thought i could at least get a distinction for Oral Biology. However, i passed all core and university subjects with a few A's, at least :) Compared to those unlucky ones, my results are good.
I really envy some of my friends who got better results... I'm really happy for you people :) Congrats! I'll work harder in the coming academic year to get better results, i'm not a easily contented person :) On top of that, i'll make sure that all the knowledge i've gained are put into good use and practised!
Days are blue recently, but i must have a positive mind and attitude towards life... Always remember that there are bright and wonderful days ahead... and you'll find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment