Monday, May 05, 2008

Back at home

Yay!!! Finally i'm back at home after 2 month's of absence :) Dad picked me up from hostel together with my paternal grandma who went with him to visit my uncle. Had lunch at Wong Kok Cafe. It's so "amazing" that my stuffs couldn't fit into dad's 7-seater Innova, luckily my Cheras uncle came, so left 5 items with him.

i got into the lists of Pathology and Dental Materials & Technology distinction viva, meaning i got 2 As already :) went for Pathology viva as it's my second favourite subject. I didn't get Pharmacology distinction viva, a bit disappointed as it's my favourite subject :P Dental Material & Technology viva is going to be held tomorrow, i'm not attending it as i'm already at home. Didn't plan to stay at hostel to wait for it anyway, i stayed back for a week to wait for Pharmacology & Pathology ones which were held last week. I didn't get any for Medical Microbiology as well as i didn't have much interest in that subject :P Anyway, i'm very happy as i got an A for killer subject this year - Pathology!

Things i like at home:

1. Dad, Mum, Sis
2. Home-cooked food
3. Hot-water shower
4. Mum's soup
5. Big TV
6. Doing whatever i like!

i'm seriously addicted to Grey's Anatomy, especially to Isaiah Washington as Dr. Preston Xavier Burke and Sandra Oh as Dr. Cristina Yang!!!

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh
    Smart smart
    Congrates for the 'A's u get
    Hav fun & happi hols
    Can c tht u don blog tht much
    Gues gues who am i :p

    ReplyDelete