Friday, May 23, 2008

Broadband finally!!!

Finally, i'm able to use broadband internet connection at home. 1Mbps. It took us quite some time to decide whether it's necessary to sign up for broadband, especially like now, i'm rarely at home as i spend most of my time in campus. My dad is a very busy man, hardly has time to go online. My sis is busy preparing for her SPM this year, and she's going to leave home to further her studies next year. So that leaves my parents at home. But recently there's a TM Net Streamyx Combo package RM60/month, written there 36.4kbps. But my home is not located right in the centre of the city, so TM Net is quite generous that it is providing us with 1Mbps :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you would have fun then. Blog more. I see that you don't write much, even now that it is a long holiday for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot for reading my blog :)
    alrite, i will :)
    may i know who you are?

    ReplyDelete