Sunday, May 25, 2008

Blog layout finalised. Seriously!

Wow... Finally, i've finalised my blog layout - Grey's Anatomy!
Haha this background picture was taken during Season 3 when Isaiah Washington @ Dr. Preston Xavier Burke was still in the show.
Took me quite some time to find the most suitable background :P
Thanks a lot to Zheng En for reminding me that i can edit the XML & HTML codes without actually having to search for the ideal ready-made layout which 100% suits me :)
Haha... well, i think this layout will remain here for quite some time untill i'm bored of it and have the time to replace it with another.

My parents were learning & trying out instant messaging for the 1st time just now. It was... hilarious! :P Haha old people... I bet you can guess how it went :P

Went shopping at Summit Parade with mum & sis this afternoon. Saw singer Zhang Dong Liang. None of us were his fan. His looks? Hmm... acceptable.

Thanks a lot to Pin Ping for the movies :)

To loyal readers, kindly scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on "Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)". It's a convenient way to check for new posts using your bookmark (Firefox) / favourites (IE).

p/s: for those who receive my posts by email, please please please click on the link to my blog to view the layout. It took me days to finalise and edit the whole thing. Please :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment